Mission & Policies of the CMC Foundation
The Colorado Mountain College Foundation builds sustainable community support for the needs and strategic priorities of Colorado Mountain College and its students.
We believe that your passions should be reflected in your gifts to the College.
The Colorado Mountain College Foundation believes in the power of passion. We offer each donor an engaging and rewarding experience by offering them the opportunity to give directly to their own unique areas of interest. Our donor-centric model encourages an authentic and powerful pathway of support.
The CMC Foundation adheres to the following policies:
- Administrative Fee Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Coordination of Fund Development Policy
- Database Access and Management
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Donor Naming Opportunities
- Fraud Policy
- Fundraising Code of Conduct
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Gift Processing Policy
- Philanthropic Pledge Policy
The Foundation’s 501c3 identification number is 74-2393418.
Make an impact on your community through giving.